Thursday, August 2, 2012

Post Genesis

What happens after the beginning?
 
Well, after my first post, I digressed into a veritable hole of ... things. In fact, I think I was slipping into the hole when I started this blog. I've been fighting being a housewife. Fighting it with everything I could. I haven't stopped fighting it, but I'm beginning (beginning) to get comfortable in my own shoes. I've realized that this cannot be a table of discussion, partly because it's full of Cherrios, spilt milk, and way too much noise to hold a viable conversation. This is my table and I should be proud of it dag nabitol.

So, even though lofty conversation is welcome, it is no longer promised or even expected. For that, I highly suggest my husband's blog. As for this blog, this is the family table. I will talk about my adventures, being a mom, my disgust with what Lucy just stuffed in her nose, and my thrill with what Cecilia just drew. At the end of the day, I'm a mommy. I can definitely talk about other things and I have my own perspective on the world. We'll see if that comes out. Welcome to my dinner table!

No comments:

Post a Comment